To prepare students:
- Who has excellent knowledge of the Holy Qur’aan and Sunnah (Hadith), and have an in-depth knowledge of Islam.
- Who are well aware of the non-Islamic thought and its characteristics, especially the temptation to include Wahābi, Deobandi, Tablighi, other important issues and have a sense for the diverse real problems of today.
- Who has a true Islamic (Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaat) character and conduct it as was defined by Aala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Bareillvi.
- Who are excited about the revival of Islamic values and which loudly proclaim the Commandment of Allah, and obey and appearance love for the Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam).
- Who should prevail over all kinds of prejudices of sects and groups who are dedicated and open-minded enough to carry out social programs and moral reform and reconstruction.
- To set up and run a study in which the combination of religious and modern education with the overtone of Islam and focused on Islamic issues.
- Providing all kinds of important facts for scientific research, education and technology of the modern world.
- To investigate Aala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Bareillvi works against the modern world, and the evidence that these studies are fully beneficial to the current lifestyle and classic for the future lifestyle.
Duration three years from Class VI to VIII the course of these classes include Islamic theology, Arabic, Persian, English, Hindi Mathematics and Computer Science along with the other subjects prescribed for the student of Junior High School.
Duration 7 years. It is divided into three sub-stage, namely:
- Molviyah – Duration 2 Years (Equivalent High School)
- Aalimah – Duration 2 Years (Equivalent Inter Mediate)
- Fadeelah – Duration 3 Years (Equivalent Graduation)
The above-mentioned stages have the many subjects but theological subjects become deep-rooted among the students and they become no less familiar with the modern branches of knowledge to keep pace with the time. During the above- mentioned stages special emphasis is made on the education of Tafseer, Hadith, Islamic Jurisprudence, Law of Inheritance, Islamic ideology, Arabic literature, Rhetoric, Logic and Philosophy, Islamic History, Geography, Worlds Religions, Economics, Political Science, English literature, Memorising and recitation of the Holy Qur’aan and Education.